As part of Eco Action Day, Ricoh is organising a seed distribution initiative to support Singapore’s 30 by 30 vision to produce 30% of our nutritional needs locally by 2030. The seeds include a variety of edible plants such as peppermint, chilli, tomato and spring onion.
Interested schools may receive free seeds by carrying out the following steps:
- Commit a pledge as a school
- Get at least 100 students to commit individual pledges
- Send photos of students planting the seeds & during the harvesting period, which will be posted on our Facebook page
Terms & Conditions
- Number of seeds given out is dependent on participation rate and available garden plot sizes in school premises.
- Seeds must be planted in school premises.
- Photos of students planting the seeds should be sent within the month after receiving the seed packs.
- Follow up photos of the harvesting should be sent by end November 2020.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected].